· For Everyone
Sunday, December 3, 2023
1. Answer these questions.
- Christmas decorations after thanksgiving OR as early as possible?
- Cash and gift cards impersonal OR wise and prudent?
- Christmas lists, a loose guideline OR do not deviate?
2. Read Acts 13:22, then 2 Samuel 11:6-26, followed by Acts 13:22 again.
- Summarize what you just read in 2 Samuel?
- What is the tension between Act 13 and 2 Samuel 11?
- What do these two passages teach us about the character and wonder of God?
Click here to view the complete outline of slides for Sunday and add your own notes on YouVersion, a free Bible App.