Lifeline Care and Discipleship Class
· For Men, Women, & Couples
This ten-week discipleship class equips followers of Christ with practical and relational tools critical to supporting and encouraging others, with the primary goal being to increase the spiritual and emotional health of the church. The in-depth teaching also enhances personal growth and discipleship skills.
Upon completing the class, individuals may consider serving as caregivers in the Lifeline Caregiving ministry under the close supervision of leadership.
Training topics include:
- The Biblical Basis for Caregiving
- Biblical Hope and Practical Help
- Effective Listening and People Helping Skills
- The Search for Significance
- Your Parents and You
- Basic Helping and Crisis Intervention Skills
- Strongholds and Spiritual Warfare
- The Process of Change and Healing
- Ethics Liability and Law - Servant Leadership
There is a $25 cost for the workbook.
The next Care and Discipleship Class begins October 9, 2023.